Reading ebooks is a great way to increase your knowledge and wisdom. There are lots of free and paid resources available for ebooks but AnyBooks is the best app. With AnyBooks you can have instant access to millions of ebooks for free. If you want to download AnyBooks for PC then you have come to the right place. Officially there is no way to download the AnyBooks app computer but we are going to show you a workaround for using the app on PC. So hang with us and you will know how to download the AnyBooks for PC.
But before beginning, a few words about AnyBooks. This app is the most popular app in the free ebooks app category on the Google Play Store. Of course, there are other apps as well but AnyBooks is downloaded and used by over millions of users around the globe. The app is rated 4.8 stars by the 99,765 of its users. So definitely you are a lucky person to find the AnyBooks app and now thinking to use it on your computer.
AnyBooks For PC
Using AnyBooks on your PC will allow you to read ebooks with more ease as your computer screen will be bigger than your phone. The AnyBooks is the app where you have access to over 2 million ebooks. No matter what your taste of reading is, there is an ebook for you. There are the diverse amount of genres to choose your ebook title from.
The AnyBooks is a portable mobile library that you can take anywhere with you and enjoy reading at your comfort. AnyBooks allows you to read ebooks easily and anywhere you want. The app can be used either on your smartphone or on our tablet. To read ebooks on AnyBooks you have to first download the ebook that is obviously free of charge.
Some of the features of AnyBooks that are worth noting are:
- Your personal digital library for free ebooks and audiobooks.
- The app works on your smartphone and tablet device as well.
- Personalize your reading preferences by choosing the font size, font family, controlling the brightness, and much more.
- Free access to over 2 million ebooks for free of charge.
- Use AnyBooks cloud to access your ebooks anytime and anywhere.
- Your reading progress can be automatically synched if you are using the AnyBooks app on different devices.
- Easily organize your ebooks for quick and easy access.
- Use the highlighter feature to mark important points in your ebooks.
- The inbuilt search feature allows you to search the entire ebooks for your desired word or phrase.
- Use the night mode feature and change the background color of your ebook.
How To Download AnyBooks App For PC
To use AnyBooks app for PC you have to a third party software. This third party software is known as an Android emulator. These kinds of software are widely popular for using Android apps on a computer, so it is totally safe to use. But if this is the first time you have come across the word Android emulator then you may find it difficult to choose the best emulator to use. So, to solve this problem we are showing you the best emulator to use for downloading AnyBooks for PC. This is the method by which you can download the AnyBooks app for PC and enjoy reading ebooks on a bigger screen.
So let’s start.
Follow the exact steps given below so you can download the AnyBooks app on your computer quickly and without any problem.
1. First of all download the Android emulator from this link. This is the link to the most popular Android emulator BlueStacks. Simply click on the link and you will land on the official page of the BlueStacks.
2. Now choose the version for your PC. If you are using the Windows PC then download the Windows versions and if you are using the Mac OS then download the Mac version. Most of the times the website will automatically detect your PC operating system and will provide you with that download only.
3. Once downloaded, click on the package and give it a few moments to unpack the installer. Once the package is unbundled it will ask you for the installation confirmation. Simply install the emulator as you install any other software on your PC. Please keep in mind that it may take a few minutes for this software to get installed. So please be patient and wait for the installation to be done successfully.
4. When the installation is successful open the BlueStacks emulator on your PC. Also, make sure that you are connected to the Internet before opening the emulator because it will ask you to sign up for the Google Play Store account. Simply fill your details and sign up. Once the sign up is done then you can open the Google Play Store app that is located at the home screen of the emulator.
5. Now search for AnyBooks, you will see the app will pop up at the top. Simply install the AnyBooks app on your PC. When the installation is done open the app and uses your old account to sign up to synch all your ebooks.
That’s it, this is how you install the AnyBooks app on your computer. I hope you found this post helpful.
So this was the way to download AnyBooks for PC. I hope you were able to install the AnyBooks app on your computer without any errors or problems.
But if you are having any difficulty in installing the BlueStacks emulator or facing any other problem regarding this tutorial, then do let us know in the comment section. We are always looking to help our readers and provide the necessary solutions.
According to us, the AnyBooks app is the best ebook app ever. The most notable thing about the app is that it is free of charge. There are many apps on the Play store that claims to provide free ebooks but they have in-app purchases setup. AnyBooks is definitely the top choice among all the other ebooks or ebook reader apps. Furthermore, you can upload your own ebooks to the AnyBooks library. Therefore it is worth installing on your phone as well as on your PC.