ES File Explorer is one of the top-rated File Manager for Android phones. The ES file manager comes with lots of awesome features that you can use completely for free.
With ES File Explorer you can easily and efficiently manage the files of your smartphone.
|App Name||ES File Explorer|
|Android Requirement||4.0 and up|
ES File Explorer Pro Apk
Gone are the days when your phone would be an absolute mess filled up with all the Whatsapp photos, videos, audios in a cluttered way. Once installed the ES file manager will efficiently help you to clear out the junk files that are taking your phone’s memory.
The ES File Explorer (File Manager) allows you to manage your Images, Music, Movies, Documents, the app quickly and easily. This file manager has so many features that it like by over 500 million users all over the globe.
One more thing to notice about this file manager app is that it has very clean an easy to navigate user interface. The app has a paid version which is known as ES File Explorer Pro.
I know that is the reason why you are here, to download the pro version of the ES File Explorer. So here is the link to download the apk file for the pro version of the ES File Explorer.
ES File Explorer Pro Apk Download
To download the ES File Explorer Pro apk cracked version simply click on the link given below. Also, note that the file is not hosted on a third-party file hosting.
After clicking the link you will be redirected to the file and you have click on the big download button to start the downloading.
After downloading the pro version of the File Explorer simply follow the instructions given below to install the apk file successfully.
1. Download the apk file of ES File Explorer Pro from the above link.
2. Navigate to the folder where your apk file is located. Normally if you are downloading through the Chrome browser you will find the apk file in the Download folder.
3. Click on the apk file to begin installing the app.
4. You might not have enabled the option to install apps from third-party sources. In order to install the apk file, you have to enable the option. To enable the option to navigate to Settings ->Security-> Enable Unknown Sources.
5. Finally, install the app and enjoy all the premium features of the ES File Explorer Pro apk for free.
Features Of ES File Explorer Apk
This app is so powerful that you will get the feeling that you are managing files on your computer. This is so because the app comes with file managing features that were only supported by the computer until now.
File Manager and Folder Manager
- Share your favorite media files like images, music, movies over the Wi-Fi. You can even send the apps that are stored on your phone. The files are transferred with a high speed, unlike Bluetooth where you would have to wait for hours to finish transferring a single file.
- Powerful file managing features such as cut, copy, paste, rename files and folder. Even you can compress your photos or videos that are taking a lot of space in your device.
- Built-in media player. Since we download media files from various sources with different file formats the app comes with built-in viewers and players for various file types.
- Open files with ZIP and RAR extensions. Previous to this app you would need a computer to open such file types. But ES File Manager has made it so easy to deal with these compressed file formats right from your smartphone device.
Access Your Files Remotely
- The app comes with feature such as remote file access that allows you to see and manage your files from anywhere in the world.
- ES File Explorer supports many online cloud storage services such as Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Amazon S3, Box.net, and others. This will allow you to move your files from your local storage to cloud storage very easily.
- Remotely access your files by allowing the Remote File Manager feature from the app. When this feature is enabled you will be able to manage your files from your computer.
- Supports File Transfer Protocol and WebDAV client. If you are an advanced user you can use this feature to manage your files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers.
File transfer and File Explorer
- If you have rooted your phone then you can try the root explorer feature of this app. The Root Explorer comes with pretty advanced features to manage your files. Within the ES File Explorer, you will get access to the core system files which can be easily modified by Root Explorer.
- Easily move your files between different Bluetooth enabled devices.
- Use your Wi-Fi to manage the files of your smartphone using your computer.
- The App Manager lets you view your files according to category and create backups of your installed applications.
- Analyze your SD Card to see which files are taking most of the space and delete the files that are unnecessary. The SD Card Analyst will detect duplicate files and junk data and ask you to delete.
- If you are running low on your RAM then you can use the ES File Explorer to kill tasks that are taking huge RAM. The app also comes with a widget that shows your current RAM usage.
In conclusion, I would say that the ES File Explorer Pro is a good way to manage your files. The app is generally paid but you can download the app for free using the link that I provided the app.
The app is completely working fine and can be installed on the phones that have Android version 4.0 and up. I am sure you are going to love all the paid features of this file manager.
If you have any difficulty downloading or installing the app then let me know via the comments. I’ll be happy to address your queries and problems.