FlashFox Browser For PC Download: Windows 7,8,10 And Mac
FlashFox flash browser is a freeware mobile web browser. With FlashFox flash browser you can easily open sites that require flash support. The flash player is developed by Mobius Network and it has more than 5 Million installs on google play store. According to Mobius Network, the FlashFox flash browser is the most powerful and fastest web browser for Android that has Flash Player built in.
READ: Growlr App For PC
|Name||FlashFox – Flash Browser|
FlashFox Browser For PC Download
To Get FlashFox browser for PC you have to download an android emulator. An emulator is like an Android Operating System that can run on Windows and Mac. There are a lot of emulators available but I’m going to show you the 2 best emulators that you can use to run FlashFox browser on your PC, no matter Windows or Mac. By this way yoiu can easily download flashfox browser fro pc without any hassle.
So here is how to install FlashFox browser in PC:
Method 1. Using Bluestacks
1. Download the bluestacks android emulator. Choose the version according to your PC. They have a Windows version and a Mac version as well.
2. Once the file is downloaded, install the bluestacks app player like you normally install any software on your PC.
3. When the installation is successful, the app player will take around 2-3 minutes to start for the first time. Wait for the bluestacks app player to start.
4. Then it will ask you to choose your language or it will automatically detect the language if you are connected to the Internet.
5. After choosing the language you need to sign in for with your Gmail account. So make sure you have an active Internet connection. Otherwise, you’ll not be able to use bluestacks.
6. Once the bluestacks is configured you can download the FlahsFox flash browser from the play store itself within the bluestacks player.
7. Open the play store by clicking on the icon on the home page.
8. Search For FlahsFox flash browser and download/install it. After that, you can run the FlashFox browser on your PC.
Method 2. Using Nox Player
According to my opinion Nox player is a better option if your PC has low specifications. If you have low RAM then bluestacks app player will hang very often. So if you are facing this situation you should use the Nox Player for downloading Flashfox browser for pc.
Here is how to do that.
1. Go to the official website–https://www.bignox.com and download the player for your PC. If you are using a Windows PC download the Windows version but they also have a Mac version.
2. Install the software after downloading. It will take less time for installation as compared to bluestacks.
3. When using Nox Player, you don’t even need to sign in for getting started. But you surely have to login into google play store to download apps and games.
4. Once you the Nox Player is opened, simply go to play store and download the FlashFox flash browser.
5. After installing it you can run the FlahsFox browser on your PC.
The FlashFox browser gives a feel of Mozilla browser and has an interface very similar to it. Some of the elements like homepage look similar to what it is in Maxthon browser. The browser also gives you support for viewing a page in desktop mode. You can anytime render a desktop version of a web page in your smartphone.
The FlashFox flash browser also has lagged a bit when loading sites with heavy flash content, but it is fine anyway. You normally won’t be browsing such heavy sites.
So this was you can download FlashFox browser for PC. FlashFox is great if you want to access the web with high speed. Also, you don’t have to install any plugin to run flash sites on this browser. That means you can easily play games and watch videos on the web without any problem.